Food

www.flickr.com

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Picnic Dinner

Long time, no blog on the food front. Before I get to tonights dinner, let me say that over the last few weeks I've had some wonderful surprises and dinners both here at work and at home, so for these I say, "Thank you."

Tonights dinner was an interesting sandwich - salad combination. Yummy spinach salad with my ever favorite feta cheese. Sandwich has not been attacked yet, but looks delicious with veggies and everything. I also get my favorite peaches, chocolate chip cookies, and for a nice twist, vinegar and salt potato chips. I think this is the first time I've gotten potato chips in my lunch which in combination with the sandwich is why I've called this a picnic lunch. The rootbeer topped it off.

I missed the Andes mint though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home