Food

www.flickr.com

Sunday, April 10, 2005

You can even learn something from your dinner.

Tonights headliner of dinner was a beef stroganoff with fusilli pasta - yes, you heard it, fusilli pasta. I use to just call this the curly pasta, or the twisty pasta, but apparently it has a real name and it's fusilli. In any case, it was pretty good.

However, the real star was something I've only had once before in my life - strawberries with cream and brown sugar. What a decadent treat. Yummy!!

There was also a spinach salad with crumbled blue cheese (or was it gorgonzola)and tomatoes. Always a good dinner pairing - I could eat spinach salad till I turned green myself. Some other good things to go in spinach salad - dried cranberries, walnuts, chopped pears, goat cheese, however not all of these together in the same spinach salad.

Lastly, I got one of my prized Andes Mints. :)

Thanks again for a fab. u. lous. dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home