Food

www.flickr.com

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Not transportable

Tonight I had to go on a transport to pick up a sick kid, and while dinner was delicious it had to wait til I got back as nothing was ambulance safe (except the Dr. Pepper and we'll get to that in a minute.)

The steak was perfectly cooked, even with reheating. The potatoes went uneaten as they weren't very good even with steak sauce added. I don't feel bad about that since I know the deli did the cooking on that item. The salad was once again delicious. I love the cranberries in it. The mixed berries were mostly good, but some tasted a little "off". All in all it was a pretty good meal though I had to eat so late that I'm still hungry.

The Dr. Pepper? You thought I forgot, didn't you? All I ask is that next time you send a drink requiring a bottle opener that you also send the bottle opener. Thankfully my partner in the ambulance had one on his utility knife, so I didn't go thirsty on the long ride. ;)

Thanks again for all the thought and effort you put into my dinners.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home