Food

www.flickr.com

Saturday, April 16, 2005

To Trailer trash or not to trailer trash, that is the question.

I can't believe how many different dinners I have had since returning to work. I seriously don't think I could think up as many dinners as my hubby has. Tonights dinner was no exception. As the main course I had a turkey loaf which is the upscale version of trailer trash meatloaf. Normally I love this delicacy from the freezer section, but tonight I didn't get to eat till really late and alas the turkey loaf was cold. Cold turkey loaf, not so good. A quick zap in the microwave did wonders for this little congealed piece of meat. In addition to this I had a yummy spinach salad - Yeah!!, cottage cheese (I'm one of the few people that actually feel this is yummy), peaches, a cherry pie, and a rootbeer. For some reason tonight I was really craving ice cream with my root beer, but I think requesting a root beer float would be a bit too much even for my creative lunch maker. Oh yeah, I had a strawberry too. I think that's it for tonight. Overall, another wonderful success for my hubby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home