Food

www.flickr.com

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Chicken salad

Delicious chicken salad sandwich made by my hubby, Wild Chef Bill. He does a great job with it, but somehow even this couldn't go down very well tonight. I didn't get to eat till 5:00 because of my "work" with Tyler. Needless to say nothing was going to taste good then. The rest of the fare is stuff that would also have been equally delicious if my mind were not on other things. I had a great spinch salad with feta, olives, croutons, etc., peaches, cottage cheese, and not one but two packs of cookies - milanos and oreos. Yahoo! Perhaps next week I'll be more in a frame of mind to blog.

1 Comments:

  • One thing I can do is make a great roasted chicken salad, Glad you like it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home