Food

www.flickr.com

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Weekend food update

Friday:
Fresh Mozzarella, tomato, and basil sandwich on sourdough. This was such a delicious surprise. Also had chocolate dipped oreos - yum yum. It's Sunday now, and I've been working all weekend, so I'm sorry to say I don't remember what else was on Fridays menu, but I know it was good.

Saturday:
Chicken wings and salad. Mmmm, Mmmm good. The chicken wings were of course, fabulous - you are really outdoing yourself with these. The salad was very good, and even though I've been getting weekly salads, they still surprise me. I loved the all the different olives in this salad. The berry pie was good with the milk, and the peaches made an awesome early morning snack. Again, I know there was something else, but I just can't remember at this point in time.

Tonight (Sunday):
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful pork chop. Grilled perfectly. I've also had the milk with the oreos, and am saving what looks like another fabulous salad for later on tonight. It looks like I get the bonus grape soda tonight and a couple of other things I haven't peeked at yet.

All in all, another great weekend feast. All the other nurses are jealous of my wonderful lunches/dinners packed by my hubby. Thanks so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home