Food

www.flickr.com

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Crazy Weekend, but good food

The weekend for work was a bit disjointed (all kinds of crazy hours, at crazy times), but my hubby didn't let me down in the food department.

Friday night fare was a gourmet sandwich (delicious) with chips, ho ho's, milk, and chocolate milk. There was also a good salad with kalmetta olives and goat cheese. Yum yum. Yes, I know,it sounds like a 12 year olds lunch with a twist, but hey, sometimes you just have to be 12 again.

Saturday night I was home. We had some yummy porkchops that were grilled perfectly.

Sunday night was an extra special treat. I had worked Sunday afternoon at our Grad party and then had to come back to work my regular shift that night. Yep, made for a long day. Anyway, it ended up being extra nice because Bill brought the girls down to deliver dinner. Everyone got to see them while they just hung out wide eyed at all the fuss.

Another fabulous weekend brought to you by my hubby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home