Food

www.flickr.com

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Long over due kudos to hubby

Last weekend I'm sad to say I don't remember everything that was in my dinner, but I do know there was some homemade stroganoff. Delicious stuff. The only criticism if I had to make one, is that it needed a tad more sauce. Yum, yum, yum.

Last night dinner featured fish, pasta, salad, and the dessert of 12 year olds (oreos and chocolate milk.) The fish was marvalously prepared, however much to the chagrin of the chef the fish itself was flavorless. The only way to avoid this would be to breed it himself I guess. I never got to eat the salad because I was sent on transport, but that's where the cookies and milk came in handy. I had them in the ambulance on the way to pick up the little peanut, followed by a quick nap.

Tonights fare was comprised of stuffed pasta shells (delicious, but a few too many - two would be about right), salad, a plum, chocolate and regular milk, but sadly no oreos.

What will tomorrows dinner bring? Hmmmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home