Food

www.flickr.com

Saturday, July 09, 2005

I am sooooo spoiled

Tonights dinner would be better than the average dinner that people take to work - in fact it was better than most people take to work. However, I have apparently become very spoiled. I had a perfectly lovely spinach salad with goat cheese, but I kept wondering what happened to the olives, the sun dried tomatoes, and the croutons. How terrible is that. In addition to the salad, the chef prepared quite a lovely turkey and smoked gouda sandwich, provided with milk, oreos, blackberry pie, pringles (I think the chef may have been PMSing with all the treats.) ;) Oh yeah, I also had some wonderful Queen Anne cherries which I loved, not just because they are my name sake, but because they were perfectly ripe, sweet, and delicous.

I was so starving by the time I finally got to eat, that I had everything in one sitting instead of spreading it out over the night. Silly me - my tummy hurt the rest of the night from that.

My thanks again to the incredible chef.

1 Comments:

  • I gotta throw in some "average" Commoners food to keep you honest.

    The extra salad goodies are sparse in this neck of the woods, and Safeway us unable to provide me with the quality I demand. MAybe next week.

    Tonight, we go a bit meaner...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home