Food

www.flickr.com

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Yummy snack filled weekend

Friday: Ravioli in white sauce, bread, salad, some yummy new dark chocolate cookies, milk and chocolate milk, a peach and carrots. Very yummy, but with my new later eating time (no more pumping) the warm pack doesn't keep the food warm anymore. The upside is that I can use the microwave to heat it, so all is good.

Saturday: Pork chop - made everyone in the breakroom drool and envious that my hubby makes me such great lunches. There was also talk about the heart shaped sandwiches that you made me a month or so ago as well as the occasional flower or other surprise that you put in my lunch. I could probably hire you out.

Sunday: Had to pump again since I didn't get to nurse the girls tonight which means dinner was a little earlier and still warm. Interesting steak kabobs - a little tough and too much meat for me, but overall good. I haven't eaten the salad yet, but am looking forward to it.

Though it's not dinner related, I have to say that having German Pancakes ready when I got home from work was a great treat. Yummy way to end the day (or start it for some people.)

Thank you, thank you, thank you. (Happy smile on my face.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home