Food

www.flickr.com

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Midwest Cuisine

Before tonights dinner, I should start with last nights dinner since I didn't get a chance to blog last night. The main course was a stuffed rigatoni which was pretty yummy, and the star was strawberries with sour cream and brown sugar. Some also rans were cottage cheese, milk, and my lovely andes mints topped it all off.

Tonight we had the midwest fare with a California twist. I had what I think was a skirt steak which was pretty yummy with some delicious herbed, cheesey potatoes. I also had milk (which by the way is pretty weird to be drinking when you're pumping, but delicious all the same.) In addition there were mini oreos, andes mints (yeah), two cottage cheeses, some veggies, and something else which I haven't opened yet - it's a mystery. All in all, yahoo!

Thanks again hubby for the always creative and yummy dinners.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home