Food

www.flickr.com

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Yummity, yum, yum

Fri: Didn't get to post because I was incredibly busy at work, and I ended up going out in the ambulance to pick up a kid in Santa Cruz. This was one of the best sandwiches I've ever had. Marinated mozzarella (marinated by the wonderful hubby)with tomato and salami on sliced sourdough. It doesn't get much better than that unless you pair it with an equally delicioius salad. There were a few more goodies that were thrown in, but didn't get consumed due to the busy night. What I did have was great though.

Sat: Had ravioli tonight which was good, but a little too much, and the sauce needed to be mixed with the ravioli instead of scooped on top. I only say this because by the time I got to dinner the raviolis had melded into one giant ravioli. Still good however. Another delicious salad and tonight I actually got to eat my bat cookie (yummy Halloween treat) and drink my chocolate milk. I'm not giving up my membership in the 12 and under club any time soon.

Thank you sweetie for all your hard work. I truly do appreciate it even when I can't write about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home