Food

www.flickr.com

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Bacon, bacon, bacon

Mmmmmmm, bacon. I had a BLT in my lunch tonight, very good. I haven't had one in quite some time, and this one was made with premium bacon cooked to perfection. Delicious. I also had bing cherries. Yes, I said bing cherries. I don't know where they were grown, but they had them at our local market and they were delicious as well. I had yogurt, but had to toss it because the seal was broken on it - don't know if it came from the store that way or if it happened in my lunchbox. Lastly I had both regular and chocolate milk. Mmmmm, Mmmmm good.

One final request - I need more ice in my lunchbox. The milks aren't quite staying cold till 3:00 A.M. (when I typically get to eat nowadays.)

Thanks for the delicious dinner - see you in a couple of hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home