Food

www.flickr.com

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Hearts just make everything taste better

Last night for dinner I had a lovely olive tapenade sandwich which was lovingly cut out in the shape of a heart. In addition I had a delicious salad with smoked gouda, salami, kalamata olives, cherry tomatoes, and other goodies. I also had some canned peaches which doesn't sound like much, but I love them. Delicious! I opened up my dinner last night and then I had to leave the room for a few minutes. Upon my return, everyone was commenting on how wonderful my dinner looked. Apparently it had been the focus of discussion while I was gone, and everyone was so impressed with my hubby-made-dinner.

Later that night I had a nice little snack of chocolate milk. I almost got tackled by another co-worker to get it.

Thanks for the sweet planning of my dinner honey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home