Food

www.flickr.com

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Creative, yes.

Roastbeef sandwich for dinner tonight. The roastbeef was excellent. The creativity for putting sundried tomato tamponade on it gets an A+. The resulting flavor combination however, ranks a C. The tomato was just a little too overpowering and sweet for the roast beef. Also had fruit cocktail - yum, dark chocolate covered pretzels - double yum, and sugar snap peas - delicious. Beverages were regular and chocolate milks, good combo. Thanks for the creative effort, and for keeping me fed at night.

Oh yeah, kudos for having a hot dinner ready for me when I wake up. Tonights turkey loaf was a delicious treat, and I loved the grilled bacon potatoes. I'm not sure who enjoyed the edamame more, me or the girls.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

1 Comments:

  • Darn, I was hoping the tomato was add a certain zing that would take the roast beef to the next level.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home