Food

www.flickr.com

Saturday, December 17, 2005

One drink is enough

Tonight I had a delicious salami and mozzarella sandwich (though not as delicious as the one hubby makes), peaches, a beautiful salad with olives, crumbled cheese, and bacon bits, cookies, and milk. I left the house tonight with a verbal note from my hubby that I only had one drink in my dinner tonight. As it turned out, one drink was all I needed.

I LOVE my special treat that was in my lunch tonight - a new pair of Christmas socks with doggies on them. Now when I say my dogs are barking, I can mean it. ;)

Lastly, though not related to food, I have to thank my hubby for waking me up on time and prodding me to get into the shower so I wouldn't be late for work. Thanks so much for taking care of me, and thanks also for another great dinner.

2 Comments:

  • Hey, I made that sandwhich with my own two feet.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:33 PM  

  • lol. Thanks for the giggle in the middle of the night.

    By Blogger snarfdog, at 12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home