Food

www.flickr.com

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Mystery Treat

Ok, it's been a long time since I posted here, but rest assured I have had some great meals in that time including wonderful salads, some delicious ribs, a pork chop that could have fed 3 people, and many other yummy things. Sometimes work is just a little too busy to allow me time to blog, so we'll try to start again with tonights dinner.

Tonight I was forewarned that I had a treat in my lunch that didn't look like food, but that I should try it anyway. I was a little concerned, but am game for anything since I know what he usually sends me with is pretty good. Dinner started off with an olive tapenade sandwich and a greek salad which were delicious and made everyone in the break room a little jealous, especially since they found out that my hubby makes all my dinners. This was followed by apple slices and what appeared to be a beautiful Easter Egg. In reality it was an egg shell that had been hollowed out, filled with chocolate, and colored beautifully. It wasn't just any chocolate either, it tasted a lot like those Rocher (sp?) chocolates, the hazelnut ones. Again, it was quite good although a little too much to eat in one sitting.

Thanks again for my terrific dinners. Yum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home