Food

www.flickr.com

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas Dinner

Christmas dinner was a wonderful success this year. It was a much smaller affair than had taken place in the past, but much better timed and much more relaxed. Bill and I are getting better at coordinating functions here.

As for the food, Bill did a marvelous job with the ham, it was juicy, delicious, and cooked to perfection. Everyone commented on how delicious it was. He also made his famous cheesey potatoes which I didn't realize he called Tante Potatoes, but Tante Angelica helped him perfect his recipe for it. I have to say, he does a great job of putting together a holiday meal. In addition, we had rolls, my youger sister brought a yummy salad with a cilantro dressing, and my older sister brought mulled wine. My parents came as well (they're usually not here this time of year) and they brought some really delicious green beans. The night was topped off with homemade pumpkin pie.

I beleive we all had a really great time. Can't wait for next year.

2 Comments:

  • Angelica denies ever making cheesy potatos.

    By Blogger Rich, at 3:29 PM  

  • She made them here with Bill. He remembers. Oh, and I got yelled at because they are not Tante potatoes, they are Potatoes Tante.

    By Blogger snarfdog, at 3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home