Food

www.flickr.com

Friday, March 24, 2006

101 reasons why I love my husband...

...and none of them have to do with my food blog. However, I have to say that I do appreciate the fact that despite working at a job he strongly dislikes all week, he takes the time to make me thoughtful and delicious meals to take to work. This weeks meal was no different.

It started off with a very tasty salad, continued with a yummy pork chop atop elbow macaroni, and finished with yet another chocolate Easter Egg (Pictures below). The only complaint I have (and only because he asks for them) is that the macaroni needed some sort of sauce. Other than that, it was all delicious.

Thank you, thank you, thank you from the center of my tummy (as opposed to the bottom of my heart.) ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home